Joint-stock company is another form of company. Setting up a joint stock company (a.s.), in the same way as with s.r.o., requires legal experience and especially time. Let experts do the job. You will also reduce your financing costs so you can devote time to more important business affairs.
We offer set up of a joint stock company with virtual headquarters
In the shortage of administrative spaces you can use our next service, which is the virtual headquarters (virtual office).It is not necessary for shareholders to be physically present, but your virtual headquarters is registered in the registry and all your corporate email goes through here. Another advantage of virtual offices is also the ability to use meeting rooms for your business meetings and negotiations.
If you let us set up a Slovak joint stock company (s.r.o.), you automatically receive the following benefits:
Set up costs only € 999 and the price is final.
The service package "Slovak joint stock company" includes:
- Free legal advice throughout the process of incorporation.
- Processing of all papers regarding the setting up of a company (memorandum and articles of association (operating agreement), and also memorandum of association, the board of specimen signature, the statement of the founder, trustee deposit statement etc.).
- Payment of the court fee, the amount is € 829.50. Since we use the electronic signature, we will save up to half of the costs of litigation. You pay only € 414.75.
- Declaring a trade, accompanied by a certificate of business license.
- We go and get for you not only trade licence certificate but also other trade certificates
- Free advice regarding the selection of other trading licences than Slovakian Trade Act (Živnostenský zákon) imposes.
- Filing of the application for entry in the Slovakian commercial register (Živnostenský register) electronically.
- We pick up the confirmation of the implementation of a certificate of incorporation in person.
- Registration of the subject to the attributable tax authorities for corporate income tax.
- Invoice that you can include in the costs of recently established companies.
Are you looking for the following services? Click to read more about them!